Water reducing and retarding admixture for concrete
DENOL CRETE CFSI (Admixture)
DENOL CRETE -CFSI is a plasticizing & retarding admixture for concrete which provides a plastic and cohesive concrete mix with increased durability and reduced shrinkage in the hardened state. It provides excellent retention of slump with economical dosages. The product complies with IS: 9103-1999 and ASTM C-494-86, Type B-PD.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Retarding plasticizer that reduces water up to 10%
- Improves workable time by controlled retardation
- Increased workability without bleeding and segregation
- Reduces shrinkage
- Lowers permeability
- Attend high ultimate strength without increasing cement content
- Non staining
- Compatible with all types of Portland cement slag/SRC
- Chloride free
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
- Concreting in high temperature conditions
- Large pours to prevent cold joints
- General purpose ready mix concrete
- Architectural concrete, pile concrete, prestressed concrete
- Highway concrete , bridge deck concreting
METOD OF APPLICATION:
- The correct quantity of DENOL CRETE-CFSI should be measured with recommended dispenser and should be thoroughly with approx.25% of the recommended water content (based on mix design by weight.)
- Mix concrete constituents along with balance approx. 75% of the recommended water content (based on mix design by weight) for 3 minutes.
- As soon as step 2 is over ,the admixture dispersed in water (as in step- 1) is to be added to the wet concrete and mix it further for 2-3 minutes to get a homogeneous mix.
- Use about 200-250 ml per bag of cement (50 kg).
PRECAUTION & LIMITATION:
- DENOL CRETE-CFSI should not be added in dry mixes under any circumstances
- If used for cement reduction without loss in strength, the dose of DENOL CRETE-CFSI depends on mix design
- Overdosing leads to delay in setting time of concrete
- DENOL CRETE-CFSI is non – toxic and inflammable .When in contact with skin; it must be washed with water.
- Color - dark brown
- Base - M S I
- Density - 1.17±0.02 gm/cc at 30°c
- Ph - 7-8
- Chloride content - NIL